We are seeking a candidate to oversee the organization of our inventory, for both Around the Home and Farm and our secondary company, CRC. You will coordinate with our Office Manager to ensure optimal inventory levels and warehouse space utilization, which will involve regular physical inventory counting. You will also be ensuring shipments are prepared and ready to go out the door at their scheduled time.
- Keeping the warehouse organized and clean
- Communicating any organizational systems to the rest of the team
- Taking physical count of inventory on a monthly basis, and as needed throughout the month
- Managing space utilization to prevent overflow of stock into other storage units
- Repalletizing certain orders per customer requests
- Helping truck drivers load shipments as necessary
- Organized and able to self-manage and prioritize
- Upbeat, positive attitude, even if under pressure
- Ability to identify problems and come up with creative solutions
- Strength in communication
- Ability to weigh options and make informed decisions
- Able to count large numbers of items quickly and accurately
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Previous experience operating a forklift, or willingness to learn
Previous experience in inventory management or warehouse organization preferred, but not required for the right individual. A love of the outdoors, particularly hunting, is a bonus!
This is a part-time position for up to 20 hours per week, with scheduling as needed between 9am and 3pm - we can be flexible with your other employment or family commitments. This position could lead to full-time and additional responsibilities as our company grows! Please send a PDF of your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.